Monday, July 13, 2009

On the road again...

Heather and I have become quite the driving duo - we basically define road trip lately. In the past month and a half we have driven over 49 HOURS together around the western states.
May 15th we moved my stuff out of Provo and headed to California to meet up with my family for my cousins mission homecoming. After the weekend we continued home to Oregon tacking on a 10 hour drive.
Two weekends later over Memorial Day weekend, my brother had a baseball tournament in gorgeous Bend, Oregon - another road trip with old school music, connect the actors game, and brown tootsie pops.
June 28th Heather and I headed back to Utah to get the rest of our stuff and for me to see Spencer over the 4th of July weekend. We ended up driving back to Oregon on the 4th of July with a full truck bed AND backseat...we both had a LOT of stuff.
There you have it - a month and a half, 49 hours and we're still best friends.


Utah to California

California to Oregon

Beaverton to Bend, Oregon

Bend back to Beaverton

Oregon to Utah (driving through Idaho)

Finally Utah back to Oregon

No comments:

Post a Comment